The materials you need for this game are some cups of beer, a ping pong ball, and a table. The game is best played with either two people or two teams of two.
Arrange the cups of beer on either side of the table like you are setting up bowling pins. You should have at least six cups on both sides. Each team takes a turn by trying to get the ping pong ball into the other team's cups. If they succeed the other teams must drink that cup. The cup is then removed and the rest of the cups are rearranged so that they are close to each other. Each team alternates turns like this.
When all the cups on one side have been cleared the team that cleared them wins and the other teams must finish any cups remaining on the winning team's side.
About Our Drinking Games
Popular drinking games
Drinking Games...it's Five O'clock Somewhere!
If you're looking for fun, exciting drinking games for your party you came to the right spot. Our drinking games are easy to learn and the rules are simple to follow. Some of our top drinking games at CollegeBeerGames.com involve throwing a ping pong ball into a plastic cup filled with beer (beer pong), throwing a frisbee to knock over a bottle (frisbeer), and flipping a plastic cup (flip cup) upside down! These college party games are mastered by people in high school, college, and nursing homes... Some of us go on to make mom and dad proud by participating in the World Series of Beer Pong. Don't forget to check out our portable beer pong tables seen only at the bpong World Series.
Drinking Card Games for your College Party!
Card games such as asshole, bullshit, kings, circle of death, Fubar, drunk driver, high or low and up and down the river are a few examples of drinking games that can be played with cards. These games are more for chill parties where its not packed, and you can actually hear other people talk. For a great movie drinking game, click the banner below!
Drinking Game Categories:
- All - A listing of all games.
- Board - Games that use a board game.
- Card - Drinking games using cards.
- Coin - Games using a coin or coins.
- Dice - Drinking games involving dice.
- Endurance - Drinking games where players compete to out-drink each other.
- Luck - Games that involve luck.
- Other - Games that do not fit into any other category.
- Speed - Drinking for speed and not necessarily quantity.
- Skill - Games involving players performing certain skills.
- TV/Movie - Drink along with your favorite movie or TV show.
- Verbal - Games which require only people, drinks, and the English language.
Can't find the Drinking Games that you are looking for? Then please send us a Suggestion!
Disclaimer: This site is for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. CollegeBeerGames.com assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. These drinking games are intended for responsible adults. Care should be taken anytime alcohol is involved. We consider ourself the responsible drinking site online.