Shuffle a full deck of cards and scatter them in a pile in the middle of your table. One player goes at a time picking one card. They flip over their card, displaying it to everyone. Each card has a different rule as follows:
- Ace - Take one drink
- 2 - Take Two
- 3 - Take Three
- 4 - Questions: You look at the person of your choice and ask them a question, they must answer your question with a question and it keeps going until someone screws up. Ex. What is going on? Why do you touch yourself? You don't have to question the person who questioned you either. Make sure to make eye contact.
- 5 - Give five drinks
- 6 - I never. This is where the person who flipped the card says something they have never done and anyone who has must drink.
- 7 - Thumbmaster: This person puts their thumb down on the table whenever they want and the last one to put theirs down drinks. The thumbmaster can do this as many times as he wants until the next seven is picked.
- 8 - Categories: The first person gives a topic/category and in rotation, everyone else must give a kind. Ex: Toothpaste, Crest, Colgate, Mentadent, etc.
-9 - Rhyme: Everyone must give a word that rhymes with yours. Ex: Shoe...glue...you..etc - 10 - Social: Everyone drinks
- Jack - Assholes drink...guys drink
- Queen - Bitches drink....girls drink
- King - Waterfall: This can be extremely hard, depending on your group of drinkers. It goes in order first being the one who picked the card and so on. The first person drinks as much beer as they can continuously and the 2nd person can't stop until they stop, the 3rd person can't stop until the 2nd person and so on. If you have big drinkers at the begining, it is really difficult.
About Our Drinking Games
Popular drinking games
Drinking Games...it's Five O'clock Somewhere!
If you're looking for fun, exciting drinking games for your party you came to the right spot. Our drinking games are easy to learn and the rules are simple to follow. Some of our top drinking games at CollegeBeerGames.com involve throwing a ping pong ball into a plastic cup filled with beer (beer pong), throwing a frisbee to knock over a bottle (frisbeer), and flipping a plastic cup (flip cup) upside down! These college party games are mastered by people in high school, college, and nursing homes... Some of us go on to make mom and dad proud by participating in the World Series of Beer Pong. Don't forget to check out our portable beer pong tables seen only at the bpong World Series.
Drinking Card Games for your College Party!
Card games such as asshole, bullshit, kings, circle of death, Fubar, drunk driver, high or low and up and down the river are a few examples of drinking games that can be played with cards. These games are more for chill parties where its not packed, and you can actually hear other people talk. For a great movie drinking game, click the banner below!
Drinking Game Categories:
- All - A listing of all games.
- Board - Games that use a board game.
- Card - Drinking games using cards.
- Coin - Games using a coin or coins.
- Dice - Drinking games involving dice.
- Endurance - Drinking games where players compete to out-drink each other.
- Luck - Games that involve luck.
- Other - Games that do not fit into any other category.
- Speed - Drinking for speed and not necessarily quantity.
- Skill - Games involving players performing certain skills.
- TV/Movie - Drink along with your favorite movie or TV show.
- Verbal - Games which require only people, drinks, and the English language.
Can't find the Drinking Games that you are looking for? Then please send us a Suggestion!
Disclaimer: This site is for entertainment and/or educational purposes only. CollegeBeerGames.com assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. These drinking games are intended for responsible adults. Care should be taken anytime alcohol is involved. We consider ourself the responsible drinking site online.